Experienced Attorneys in Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts
Consumer Bankruptcy • Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 Bankruptcy • Family Law and Divorce • Consumer Protection
At The Family and Consumer Law Center of Claude Lefebvre, Christopher Lefebvre, P.C., we bring over 47 years of legal experience to individuals and businesses throughout Pawtucket and the surrounding communities. Because of our extensive experience, we can handle even the most challenging legal issues, and we are never afraid to take your case to trial if necessary to protect your best interests.
We understand the importance of being able to talk to your lawyer and are committed to being accessible when you need answers to your questions. To schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation, contact our office or call us at 401-728-6060 (toll-free at 800-851-1829).
We protect the rights of individuals and businesses in the following:
- Consumer bankruptcy. We represent debtors and creditors in personal bankruptcy filings, handling all matters related to Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 proceedings. We prepare and file all necessary paperwork and act as your advocate in hearings or meetings involving debtors, creditors, the bankruptcy trustee and the bankruptcy court.
- Business bankruptcy. We handle all matters related to Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings for debtors and creditors, including the preparation of plans for reorganization, litigation and appeals. We also handle Chapter 12 (family farm) bankruptcies.
- Creditor Representation. Our experience also encompasses adversary complaints for non-dischargeability of debts, proofs of claims, litigation and appellate work.
- Family law and divorce. Our lawyers work with individuals struggling with family law issues, including divorce, custody, support, adoption, paternity, grandparents' rights and prenuptial agreements. We strive to provide prompt and affordable solutions that help you accomplish your goals.
- Consumer protection. We protect the rights of individuals who have been the victims of fraud or misrepresentation in commercial transactions, including people with lemon law claims, odometer or auto fraud actions, unfair debt collections cases, or mortgage fraud claims.
Protect your rights by contacting us online or calling us at 401-728-6060 (toll-free at 800-851-1829). Our office is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and Saturdays upon request. We are located in historic downtown Pawtucket, just off Route 95. We accept all major credit cards.
Se habla Espanol - Nós falamos Portugese - Nous parlons Français