Family Law Attorneys in Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts
Over 40 Years of Experience ◊ Fast and Affordable
When you are involved in a family law matter, experience counts. When you are facing difficult decisions about divorce, adoption, grandparents' rights or prenuptial agreements, you want a lawyer who has worked extensively with other individuals in similar situations, one who will help you understand all your options, so that you can make informed decisions. You also want an attorney who understands the emotional toll that unnecessary delays or waiting can have on parents and children.
At The Family and Consumer Law Center of Claude Lefebvre, Christopher Lefebvre, P.C., we bring over 47 years of legal experience to men and women throughout Pawtucket and the surrounding communities who seek assistance in divorce and family law matters. Because of our extensive experience, we can handle even the most challenging family law issues, and we are never afraid to take your case to trial to protect your interests.
We understand the importance of being able to talk to your lawyer and we are committed to being accessible when you need answers to your questions. We also recognize the importance of resolving your family law matters quickly and affordably, so that you can focus on your family's needs. To schedule an appointment for a free initial consultation, contact our office or call us at 401-728-6060 (toll-free at 800-851-1829).
Our Family Law Practice
At the Lefebvre Law Offices, we handle a wide range of family law matters, including cases involving:
- Divorce: We represent men and women at all stages of a divorce, from the initial filing through the final resolution of all matters to post-judgment requests for modification or enforcement of existing divorce orders. We handle child custody and parenting time issues, child support, alimony (also known as spousal maintenance), and the division of marital property (including the preparation of QDROs to allocate pension or retirement assets).
- Adoption: We will handle all matters related to an adoption, preparing and filing all the documents necessary to initiate and complete the process. We will also act as your advocate with birth parents, adoption agencies and the courts.
- Paternity: We work with either side in a paternity action and will handle any visitation or support issues that may arise, based on the determination.
- Grandparents' rights: We protect the rights of grandparents who want custody or visitation with minor grandchildren in cases of divorce.
- Prenuptial agreements: If you are considering getting married and are bringing significant assets into the marriage or have children from a prior marriage, we can help you prepare and implement a prenuptial agreement to safeguard your assets in case of divorce.
Protect your rights by contacting us or calling us at 401-728-6060 (toll-free at 800-851-1829) to arrange a free initial consultation. Our office is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and Saturdays upon request. We are located in historic downtown Pawtucket, just off Route 95. We accept all major credit cards.
Se habla Espanol - Nós falamos Portugese - Nous parlons Français